Tuesday 4 January 2011

Judgement Day

Just when I thought everything was ticking along nicely I find out that there's a good chance I might be made redundant. I've actually known for a little while that it could be happening, but I find out for sure on Thursday - eek! It will be a complete nightmare if it does happen as a new baby and new house have really stretched us financially. I'll definitely have to look for a new job, and I'll be gutted if I have to take the bebe out of nursery as he's settled in so well there. Financially though it works out much cheaper to get a childminder and nursery might just be a luxury we can't afford. Hubby keeps telling me to look on the bright side but I've just got 'that' feeling that its going to be me. Apologies for being so depressing, definitely not what you need post Christmas and New Year cheer.

No comments:

Post a Comment