Saturday 19 February 2011

Mini-me!

My mum keeps telling me I had an uncanny resemblance to the Pickle as a baby, so I thought I would do some digging!

A quick flick through the photo albums and et voila! It actually is pretty uncanny, despite the obvs boy/girl difference (and check out the funky brown sofa - sorry mum!)

Me at seven months, circa 1980 - have you ever seen such concentratation trying to get into a tube of smarties?




Pickle at seven months about to chase after the cat!.

I actually think I was a chubbier baby than Pickle, but hey I was obviously as fond of chocolate back then as I am now!

2 comments:

  1. You have inspired me to post my own baby photo comparison. :) I can't blame you for wanting to get into those Smarties. tee hee!

    (via MLM's blog horn)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smarties are still one of my faves :) Good luck with your post too - I'll be keeping an eye out :)

    ReplyDelete