Monday 18 October 2010

Stokke Table Top Review

I promised to post some reviews of baby products, so thought I would start with the Stokke Table Top.

I lusted over one of these for ages and finally decide to buy one from Kiddicare (price match!) last week. I love the design of Stokke products but after reading lots of reviews I wasn't sure if the table top might just be a case of style over substance.

I do love this product, but I have to say I'm really not sure if it quite deserves its hefty price tag (I paid £41.25 for mine). Ther product looks great, yes, but at the end of the day it is just a plastic tray with suckers underneath.

The picture inserts are colourful and eductaional, but I was a little surprised that these just attach underneath the table top rather than forming an integral part of the tray.

Despite its price, the Stokke Table Top is super stylish and I do love it (I just haven't plucked up courage to tell hubby how much it cost yet!)

No comments:

Post a Comment